Staging Your Home to Sell
“The way you live in your home and the way we market and stage your home are two different things.”
Studies show that homes that are staged by an Accredited Staging Professional™ sell faster and for more money in today’s real estate market.
Complimentary Home Staging Consultation
Cindy has earned her designation of Accredited Staging Professional™, and when you list your home with the Berta Real Estate Team you will receive a home staging consultation at no cost to you!
- Higher Sales Price
- Faster Sales Time
- Home Are More Appealing to Buyers
- Buyers View Staged Homes as Well Cared for Homes
- Staged Homes Are Recognized by Realtors and Buyers as the Best to See
- Home Listed on the National ASP® Website of Active Listings
- Staged Homes Qualify for More Promotional Materials and Marketing
- More Buyers Want to View Staged Homes, Increasing Your Homes Visibility and Showings
- Save $300 Consultation Fee
What is An Accredited Staging Professional (ASP™)?
An ASP™ is a professional who has completed a rigorous and detailed training program that teaches specific techniques and concepts in home presentation and Staging®. This includes classroom instruction and actual hands-on Staging® in a real home on the market for sale and passing a thorough examination. Upon course completion, the Accredited Staging Professional™ Certification is awarded allowing these individuals to professionally Stage® your home. ASP’s also have continued access to Staging University, an online resource available only to ASP® course graduates.
The ASP® Certification is the only nationally recognized certification for Home Staging. Course graduates have been personally trained by Barb Schwarz, the creator of Home Staging, and author of multiple books on Staging and successful real estate agent sales techniques.